This temple is in Ramanuja Road at Mysore. It was built by H.H. Sri Jayachamaraja Wodiyar during 1953. The entire temple is built by stone. The idols were carved on a single stone by the famous shilpi Sri Siddalingaswamigalu. In front of Kamakameswari idol, a Shivalingam named Vijavesweswara has been consecrated. Daily two time Abhishekam and poojas are being carried out. Inside the temple idols of Mahaganapathi, Suryanarayana, Bhairaveswara, Mahavishnu, Subramanya etc are there. In front of main deity a very beautiful and attractive Bull (Nandi) has been consecrated. In the prakara (around the temple) very beautiful carved idols of many avatars of Shivashakthi, Chandikeshwara, Navagraha have been placed in separate rock frames.