Utsavas and Jatras of the Temple
- Sri Chamundeswari Birthday Ashadakrishna saptami day
- Sri Chamundeswari Shainotsava Asvauja Krishna tritiya
- Sri Chamundeswari mudi utsava Asvauja Krishna Panchami day
- Sri Chamundeswari vasantotsava Chaitrapadya day
- Sri Chamundeswari Dasara Utsavas Asvauja Sukla Padya to Dasami day ( 9 days)
- Sri Chamundeswari Kritikotsava Kartika Poornima day
- Sri Chamundeswari Kotarotsava Pusyamasa 4 th day
- Sri Chamundeswari Rathotsava Asvayuja Poornima day ( morning)
- Sri Chamundeswari Teppotsava Asvauja Krishna Dvitiya ( Evening)
- Sri Mahabaleswara Rathotsava Palgunaksirhna sresti
- Uttanahalaii jwalamuki temple jatra Magamasa 3rd Sunday.
- Darshana and Pooja Timings: 7.30 a.m to 2 p.m and 3.30 to 6 p.m and 7.30
p.m to 9 p.m.
- Abhisheka Timings : 6 a.m. to 7.30 a.m and 6 p.m to 7.30 p.m | Friday 5 a.m
to 6.30 a.m.
- Dasoha (free meals) is arranged to devotees daily 12.30 p.m to 2.30 p.m.
- KSRTC bus facilities are available every 20 minutes from Mysore city bus stand to
- Chamundi Hills are declared as NO PLASTIC ZONE. Devotees are requested not
to bring the plastic carry bags and not throw the plastic wastes in the hill area.