Facilities atop chamundi Hill
- Parking Facilities for two and four wheelers.
- 20 Room Guest House for devotees - For Details please phone 0821 2590180
- Primary Health Care Unit at Chamundi Hills.
- Ladu Prasadam available beside the Temple.
- Drinking Water for devotees atop Chamundi Hills.
- Homa, Abhisheka, Utsava - Sevas to Divine Mother may please be intimated two days
- Donations, M. O or A/c Payee, DD or Cheque etc please be send to the Executive Officer,
Sri Chamundeshwari Temple and obtain Receipts.
- Dasoha (free meals) is arranged for devotees everyday from the temple administration.
- Seva for Rs. 1,50,000 deposited as a Fixed Deposit towards Anna Dasoha (Shashwatha
seva) One day in a year. Devotee will have a Sankalpa Seva, Special Darshan, Abhisheka
and Prasada in the form of Shesta Vastra.
- Seva for Rs. 15,000 per day for Dasoha Seva in the name of devotee will have a Sankalpa
Seva, Special Darshan, Abhisheka and Prasada in the form of Shesta Vastra.
- Contribution of Seva of Sarees to Goddess Chamundeshwari can be booked one month
in advance. For more details please call +91 0821 259 0027 +91 0821 259 0127, Fax
- Donations and contributions in large scale towards dasoha is requested from the
- KSRTC Bus Facilities are available every 30 minutes from City Bus Stand to Chamundi
- Darshana and Pooja Timings: 7.30 a.m to 2 p.m and 3.30 to 6 p.m and 7.30
p.m to 9 p.m.
- Abhisheka Timings : 6 a.m. to 7.30 a.m and 6 p.m to 7.30 p.m | Friday 5 a.m
to 6.30 a.m.
- Dasoha (free meals) is arranged to devotees daily 12.30 p.m to 2.30 p.m.
- KSRTC bus facilities are available every 20 minutes from Mysore city bus stand to
- Chamundi Hills are declared as NO PLASTIC ZONE. Devotees are requested not
to bring the plastic carry bags and not throw the plastic wastes in the hill area.